you like to fish, you must have an aquarium and if that is the case, it is in
all likelihood that you have already long past through the bad time of
seeing one of your fish die. Well then, do not fear anymore, due
to the fact we assist you recognize why fish die and what you need to do to decrease the probabilities of this occurring again.
A healthy, vibrant and full of existence aquarium is all you want at home to relax and experience some peace from time to time. So the great component you can do to thank your pets for this gain is to take care of them properly. Taking right care of your fish involves a great deal greater than gazing your diet; a smooth environment, water control, temperature, light inputs, and different components are simple for the desirable preservation of an aquarium.
If you prefer to understand in detail what are the primary reasons of fish dying in aquariums and what you need to do to improve the health of existence of your preferred swimmers, study on and find out why aquarium fish die.
Here We Show You 10 Reasons Why Fish Die In Aquarium
1. WHITE SPOT DISEASE
How to treat white spot disease in fish?
It is caused by a protozoan called Ichthyophithiriusmultifilis (ICH ) which thrives in bad water and is sometimes introduced by foods that contain the parasite.
• Like all other diseases, cleaning of the water tank, isolating the affected fish and treating it with API Melafix and Aquarium salt is the fundamental requirement, as the parasite resides under the skin of fish.
Add aquarium salt to the tank at regular intervals, together with the medication KORDON ICH INHIBITOR.
• After three days, the tank must be thoroughly cleaned with malachite green to eliminate the causative agent.
2. FLUKES / FIN ROT / PIMPLES
How to treat fin rot disease in fish?
The fish starts to lose it sheen, colour and fins appear jagged. Sometimes fins or tail begin to literally fall off or clamp to the body.
• Pseudomonas and other related bacteria.
• Tetracycline should be added.
3. BLOAT / SWIM BLADDER
How to treat bloating in fish?
The fish appears to be slightly bloated and struggles to balance itself sometimes going ‘belly up’ due improper buoyancy.
Most common cause is the feeding of starchy foods to the fish which causes gas and expulsion becomes difficult. Other causes include bacterial infections, damaged swim bladder, congenital or development causes, sudden trauma or stress.
· Feed fiber rich foods. The use of Lactobacilli acidophilus through gel foods helps in removing the gas trapped in the GI tract. Fasting for a few days helps remove the undigested foods from the intestinal tract.
4. MOUTH FUNGUS/ROT/DISEASE